Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Is What I Drink : 43

Perfect Cup Cafe Iced Coffee

This might be the second to last local place to get iced coffee near where we work. So far I'd say it probably ranks 2nd on my local iced coffee depth chart. The main problem here? It's gotta be the packaging. Nothing is ever satisfying out of styrofoam. Dinner, beverages, whatever, styrofoam can be a pretty big turn off. I think especially with iced coffee, you expect that clear container. You can see the product better and I feel like it makes it taste differently. That's not to say that the coffee is terrible. It's way better than Dunkin' D, but it's still not the best in the area. It has a moderate price at $1.90 for a large, but they've really got to get rid of the styrofoam before I become a regular there.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think the styrofoam cup is appropriate for some drinks...like horchata. There is something very satisfying about drinking a 32 ounce styrofoam cup full it on a hot day.

    Agreed about iced coffee, though. It does not belong there.

    ReplyDelete