Thursday, May 9, 2013

This Is What I Drink: 94

THE RETURN

Hello, hello.  Long time, long time.  Do you see that bottle of Yakima Glory that I reviewed last time?  And how I mentioned I spilled it on my laptop?  Well, it did put my computer out of commission for a while, and my computer still suffers from what I call "Yakima fatigue."  The wireless card randomly turns off.  It overheats.  It's got many problems probably not directly traceable to that incident, but anyway I'll use it as an excuse AGAIN for not updating.

BUT, I do have some cool news.  There should be at least a new review or two up per month from me, but it will be uploaded to a different website...A much more legit beverage blog than this one that people actually read!  I'll reveal it when it happens, but it's good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment